Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Paul



It's been a couple months, but I've decided to try to get back blogging. From here on out, come hell or high water, I'll be doing one at least every Monday, with other posts coming sporadically as I see fit. On this first one, I'm afraid I'm just gonna mail it in, but hopefully you'll find it worthwhile. This is a trailer for Paul, coming this March from my heroes Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, who brought us Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, two absurdly funny British imports that have gotten these guys a major following in the U.S. This might be my own most anticipated movie of the year, along with Cowboys & Aliens. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy, and I hope I still have readers. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. That looks funny. And unexpected.

    You actually want to see Cowboys & Aliens? That preview made me want to swear.

    PS I'm excited for your next (real!) post!

    PPS You need to change your sidebar where it says "unknown male fetus." Because your little guy Emmett has been around for 4.5 months, and he's even cuter than the little "Incoming!" guy over there. Just so you know.

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete