Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning Gutbuster with Jack Black and Will Ferrell

Welcome back from Father's Day weekend. I hope you all (all two of you) had a great time. My weekend was extraordinary. I took my woman to the early showing of The Proposal with Sandra Bullock on Saturday, then to partake of some Thai food. And Sunday was awesome, as I got spoiled almost all day, starting with breakfast in bed, then going on with a long nap in the afternoon and steak for dinner. And last night we did something we never do. We watched a late movie (Twister) and ate leftovers, getting to bed just before 1 AM. So I am pretty well ready to take on the week, although I know not all of you feel that way, and this is for you. It's from the 2004 Oscars. I love Sean Connery's face in the audience as he loses his composure and laughs his butt off. Enjoy!

P.S. You may need to click the link on this one to get it started.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this song. Heh heh...

    Glad to hear you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to have two has-been(s) on here; both have had EPIC failures for movies this summer.

    (BTW I loved Land of the Lost.)

    ReplyDelete