Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate the independence of our country by blowing up a small piece of it!

That was said by a truly great American, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. Just a quick acknowledgment of stuff that has already been said much better and I'm not really worthy of anyway.  I'm kind of a cynical, grumpy man on most subjects, with one major exception. America has the most amazing history and greatest form of government ever known to man, and I don't suffer fools or abide a foul tongue from liberal pussies who go out of their way to look for the scourges so they can deny the obvious.  I'm eager to get celebrating this weekend, and once I've collected some money and made a few calls, I'm going to check out.  I hope everyone has a great (and safe) weekend, and that amidst all the barbecuing, you feel some love for what you've got, and say a prayer for the people on this earth who didn't get some of your breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Well said--both you and Apu. I heart America too, and the 4th is on of my fave holidays. Right up there with Christmas and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete