Sunday, March 1, 2009

THAT'S more like it!

Finally it is warming up. Time to hang ten! As I mentioned, I have been one whiny mofo for the past month, so I'm feeling like doing jumping jacks and cartwheels now that it's March. Not quite Speedo weather yet, but I basically consider now the start of spring since, on average, the coldest 90 days along the Wasatch Front are from late November to late February. I don't care when the spring solstice is. Soon we will be doing barbecues, sipping lemonade on the back porch, and enjoying brainless action movies. Cannonball!

4 comments:

  1. AMEN!

    I'm totally disturbed by the picture you used with this post though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you would be disturbed. That's just Brent during a P-day in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, I did buy a speedo in Brazil, and even took a pic (which may or may not circulate on the internet some day). It was on sale, I think it was R$10, maybe even as low as R$5. It's a bargain on my behalf as well as that of my future wife.

    ReplyDelete